For Professional Stylists
Calling out to all local stylists!
Are you interested in working at a Japanese hair salon?
Bump Hair Salon is a Japanese hair salon based in Singapore. As the industry grows, we are looking for new partners to join us in our journey in providing satisfaction to the growing customer demand.
We are currently a full team of Japanese stylists, with support from our local receptionists who assist in translating and interpreting. With 60% of our customers being Japanese, we are looking for people who:
○Are interested in working in a Japanese environment
○Are keen to learn the Japanese language (not required to know beforehand)
○Are interested in learning Japanese hairstyles, trends and preferences
○Are interested in learning Japanese styling techniques from our stylists
○Want to gain experience in a Japanese business setting to work in Japan in future
○Want to challenge themselves
If any of the above have piqued your interests, would you like to join us in our journey?
|Requirements||3 years of working experience in the industry|
|Scope||Stylist duties / assistant duties / operational activities|
|Job title||Full-time Stylist / Assistant Stylist|
|Compensation||Base salary / commission / bonus|
|Benefits||Rotation off days (6 days per month) / annual leave / medical leave|
Weekdays: 10:00 ~ 20:00
Weekends: 10:00 ~ 19:00
If interested, feel free to contact us via email email@example.com.
1. Japanese Language ability
– Able to read, write and converse in Japanese
– Do not require any certification
2. Singaporean / Singaporean PR
3. Able to work up to 3 times a week
4. Extra skills and experiences are a plus.
– Service experience in the Japanese industry, Lightroom, CSS, Photography, etc
1. Able to answer calls
– In both English and Japanese
2. Reply to enquiry via e-mail and messages
– Sending reminders to customers
3. Customer service and assisting stylists
– Guiding customers in
– Prepare magazines and refreshments
– Maintaining cleanliness and keeping the store pleasant (e.g sweeping the floor)
4. Other adhoc jobs requested by stylists